I have been driving my Infiniti for a while now, and lately I have started thinking more seriously about where I should take it for regular maintenance. The car is running fine at the moment, so there is no major problem, but I do not want to wait until something goes wrong before finding a workshop I can trust. My last service was done at a general garage, and while the work seemed okay, I always felt like they were treating the car like any other vehicle. Since Infiniti cars can have their own service requirements, I am wondering if it makes more sense to use a workshop that works with the brand regularly. I have been searching around Abu Dhabi and came across the phrase Certified Infiniti Maintenance Abu Dhabi, which got me thinking about what actually makes a maintenance center certified or properly experienced with Infiniti vehicles. Does it mean they have special diagnostic equipment, trained mechanics, or access to the right parts, or can almost any workshop claim to provide the same level of service? I would also like to know how much difference people have noticed between a regular garage and a specialist Infiniti workshop. For routine things like engine oil, filters, brake checks, battery inspection, fluids, and general servicing, is a specialist really necessary, or is a good general mechanic enough? My bigger concern is the electronic side of the car. Modern Infinitis have quite a few sensors and computer controlled systems, and I would rather not have someone start replacing parts just because a warning light appears without properly finding the cause first. Have any of you had a situation where a workshop diagnosed an issue correctly and saved you from spending money on parts you did not actually need? I am also curious about how people check a workshop before leaving their car there. Do you look at customer reviews, ask about the mechanic's experience, get a written estimate, or simply go based on recommendations from friends? Another thing I want to understand is whether specialist workshops normally explain what needs to be done before starting the work. I prefer knowing what is urgent, what can wait, and what is simply recommended maintenance. I am not looking for the cheapest place because saving a little money now does not seem worth it if poor work creates a bigger repair later. At the same time, I do not want to pay extra just because a garage uses the word specialist. If anyone in Abu Dhabi has been maintaining an Infiniti for several years, what has your experience been like with different workshops? What would you check first when choosing one, and what signs would make you decide not to leave your car there? I would really appreciate some honest experiences from other Infiniti owners before I book my next service.
Какво мислите?
Регистирайте се, за да добавите коментар.
Ако вече имате регистрация, влезте с потребителското си име и парола.